DGV Nav

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Color Inspiration: Coral

I am aware that coral is considered a summer color and we are well into Fall; but I am seeing so much of it everywhere, and I think it might be because I am decorating a nursery in coral.  Regardless, it is a powerful color: it makes a statement in a room, and in fashion it makes any complexion glow.  After all, it is orange's pretty cousin!



Accent of Coral
double footstools at the end of the bed.  Good idea.
Coral just feels so fresh and modern.

via shine

c
Here is a fantastic coral mirror from a room I decorated.

Great coral console.

This would make a stunning bedskirt!
Williams Sonoma Rug




Everyone looks good in coral~






dress: Gianni Bini
shoes: Nurture
necklace: vintage

Even the little ones need some coral in their lives!
Baby Clothing: Toddler Girl Clothing: New Arrivals | Gap
Love this for Gwenna.





1 comment:

  1. I want to come a load on that sexy cocksuckers pretty dress

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...