DGV Nav

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

White Christmas

Fresh white complements the fresh green.
I am dreaming of a white Christmas, but here in the desert it isn't likely.  At least I know that the inside of my house can be merry and white!  Here are a few examples of beautiful ways to decorate for a white Christmas.  I also love the fact that if you have a predominantly white interior, any color scheme will work: from multi-colored and fun, traditional red and white, natural greens to sparkly metallic.  Take a look at the spaces that inspire me.

The soaring windows are highlighted by the swags of greenery. Tiffany blue taper candles? Yes!
Same house as above: White, creamy yellow and tiffany blue. Not traditional Christmas colors--love.
I am always looking for cute ideas for my cloches.
I just love this idea, and I want to try to make them!

Trophies with mini trees! It couldn't be simpler or prettier.
Christmas doesn't have to include fancy, elaborate decorations--this room is country beautiful.

LOVE this!

Natural greens and lovely white are welcoming and classic.
The sweetest little Christmas cabinet display.
Pretty and subtle reminder of the season.




via digsdigs
I think I might do this next year!
An all white bedroom is dreamy, especially at Christmas with the cute stockings.
Gorgeous entryway display.
How cute is this? Talk about easy.
via digsdigs

Minimal and Festive.


I had to stop myself!  There are so many beautiful, light interiors at Christmas; and many wonderful projects too.  I will post my own Christmas decorations soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...