DGV Nav

Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Real Deal: Vintage Dress

Today I thought I would post a little preview of Lori and my shopping trip at the Long Beach Antiques Fair a few weeks ago.  This is one of the dresses I got.  It is a true vintage find that cost me $15!  I might have the sides of the bodice taken in a bit, but even so I love it.  It goes well with my nubby wool coat and leopard heels (a tribute to the movie, Bringing up Baby, where Katherine Hepburn wears a similar dress as she wrangles a real leopard).  






dress: vintage
tights: Forever 21
coat: Kenneth Cole
shoes: Nurture
bag: vintage
ring: vintage
bracelet: gift

2 comments:

  1. Great look!! Love the stockings especially!! You would love Stillwater, which is town here in Minnesota right along the St. Croix river that is nothing but antique stores. Fabulous stuff. Maybe one day you'll have to take a "business trip," here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet I will Cyndee! It sounds right up my alley. Thank you.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...