DGV Nav

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Recent Thrift Store Finds


Here are some recent finds I picked up at a couple of different thrift stores.
One thing I can't seem to stop buying is vintage purses.  These are four of my most recent purchases.
This straw bag was around $4.  I love it for the summer.

My Mom hates this vintage clutch, but I love the bright
 pop of color it brings to an outfit.

Cute little black bag.
I think this will be a fun addition to a neutral outfit.

I have also been looking for some new containers to put flowers in now that they are so readily available (for cheap!) at places like Trader Joe's.
The one in the middle is plastic; can you tell?


The next items are for an upcoming Easter project, but here is a sneak peek:


I love how the colors go together, but don't necessarily "match."
Can you tell what they are?

~Lori




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...