DGV Nav

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Shiver Me Timbers! Look At The Treasures I Found!

I am always on the lookout for great nautical decor: not necessarily for me, but for one particular friend.  I found this adorable pine bench at "Antiques at the Barn" and I am in love with it!  It is the sort of piece that adds personality to a room.  If she doesn't go get it, I will just because the price is too good to pass up and I know I can find a spot for it.  It is on the small size so it would be the perfect little accent bench used as a side table, book catchall, coffee table, or whatever.
It just needs a little cleaning and it would be perfectly fetching-- somewhere.

I think these ship shadowboxes are really fun.

This collection of vintage sailboat glasses just begs for an open shelf in a white cottage kitchen.  They just scream 'summer'!
I picked up this darling boutique dress for Gwenna at a second hand store.  I don't know if you can see but the fabric running down the middle is a nautical print of little boats, light houses and sailors.  I like the little daisy print too and I just love the style of the dress on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...