DGV Nav

Monday, July 23, 2012

Inspiration: A.P.C.

I'm late to the party, but how much do you love this ad campaign from A.P.C. spring/summer?!
from a.p.c., image via Owl Versus Dove
First, I love the outfit- it is simple, but not at all boring. I love those shorts, and the shoes! Second, I am loving the cartered with sailboats. Love. LOVE!
Plus, if you head on over to their website,  you'll see that it so, well, pretty!  Click on the women's section, and everything is set up in rows, by color. 
A.P.C.
Doesn't this just make your hear go pitter-patter?!  I love how this looks, with the colors blending into each other.  I think it gives it an ombre-like effect.  I love it.  Did you just hear that?  It was me and my silent squeal of delight. 

~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...