DGV Nav

Monday, July 2, 2012

Inspiration: Black and White

via dressed cinema

via jo malone

When I think of black and white I think of  Cecil Beaton's costumes and set design in My Fair Lady.  I think of the perfumer Jo Malone and her crisp packaging and store front.  Automatically I think of Chanel and all things classic and glamorous; like Grace Kelly in Rear Window, and Leslie Caron dancing with Kelly in An American In Paris.  Black and white is the anti color combination to beat any color scheme when decorating too.  There is nothing more impactful  than a beautifully executed black and white space.


via favim


via closet


via style forum
via goaltus
white with black and green
via pinterest

via bossy color

via anne sage
via picture of elegance
via house crush
via good life of design
via royalty girl
via iroonie
via gstatic
via seattle times

   
via country living


via country living


It's obvious that Lori and I love a black and white outfit!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...