DGV Nav

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Outfit of the Day: Spots and Stripes

Lori's last post on Audrey Hepburn inspired me (view here)  I too love a great leopard print.  I am still on vacation in Kalispell Montana and I have done a little shopping here.  I bought this great striped top by Shabby Apple and I thought that I would pair it with my leopard pumps for an easy summer evening look.  



 Just like decorating a room, mixing casual and formal pieces(here a straw bag and leopard pumps) can be a really interesting way to do a look that isn't serious but has the classic elements I like.

Enjoy your warm summer evenings too!  We are going on the "Far West" tonight:  It is a cruise ship in Summers Montana that tours the Flathead lake.  All aboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...