DGV Nav

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sweet Spot Sunday: Gin and Tonics



I found this delicious looking recipe for Blackberry & Meyer Lemon Gin and Tonics from the blog Spoon Fork Bacon.  How delicious do those look?  And how much do you love the name of that blog?!

I want to make those asap.  I will need to buy some gin.  And tonic.  And blackberries, Meyer lemons, and maybe a set of one of these adorable vintage tumblers I found on etsy.

Vintage Turquoise White and Pink Tumblers
from Debs Country Village
Dogwood Tumblers
from The Bountiful Bird


Turquoise and Gold Leaf Tumblers
from Brooklyn St Vintage


Vintage Turquoise, Pink, and White Glasses
from Owl in an Ivy Bush
Bar ware Tumblers
from Mrs Rekamepip

Love.  Especially these last ones; these I adore.  I think this last set would be perfect for a gin and tonic; some of the other glasses might be better suited for a different drink, but I still love the color schemes of pink, gold, and turquoise.  


Have a happy Sunday!
~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...