DGV Nav

Friday, November 23, 2012

Freaky Find Friday


Hello, all.  I hope everyone (who celebrates) had a fantastic Thanksgiving.  So, how many of you take advantage and brave the crazy crowds for Black Friday?  I have to be honest- I have never been a huge Black Friday type gal.  I prefer to wait for the after Christmas sales.  Especially the one at Dillard's.  That's my favorite, though I always almost miss it somehow.   But anyway.  I digress.  Some people can get a little crazy during the Black Friday sales, so I would rather stay home, sleep in, and snatch up some deals via cyberspace.


My freaky find for this Friday comes from Anthropologie.  Now, don't get me wrong; I love me some Anthropologie (as evidenced here, here, and here).  I just can't get behind these boots.

If you see something I don't, you can get them here.


I just...  I don't know.  I can't get on board with these.  They freak me out.  They remind me of socks with sandals.  So what do you think?  Avant-garde or avant-gross?  Either way, have a great weekend!

Day 23~   I am thankful that I got to spend some time with my Grandfather on Thanksgiving, and that I have the whole weekend to start decorating the house for Christmas.
~Lori

4 comments:

  1. You may enjoy this love letter to the quirkiness of Anthroplogie
    http://jezebel.com/5960779/anthropologie-holiday-shopping-for-the-people-you-hate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That article is perfect! That teapot was pretty hideous.

      Delete
  2. They are so incredibly TACKY and CHEAP looking for Anthropologie! I'm surprised!! Yikes! Not exactly sure WHAT a girl would wear with those! I'd be afraid to see the rest of the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Lizzie! They creep me out every time I look at them.
      ~Lori

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...