DGV Nav

Saturday, December 22, 2012

White Christmas Party: Outfits

 We have a few party posts in store for you!  I had my "White Christmas Cocktail Party" two Fridays ago.  We thought that we would start off the fun with our outfits for the night. We had a blast and we can't wait to show you the whole event!
Can you see my emerald green earrings peaking out?  My hair hid them most of the time, but I wanted just a hint of color.  They are from forever 21 along with my dress and cocktail ring.  I literally grabbed two dresses there that morning, ran in the dressing room and proclaimed this one the winner.  How is that for planning?!
 I like that the neckline has the same pleats that Lori's dress has at the waist of her dress.
 Check out the pretty front of Lori's dress.  I love the ruffle.
 I think my husband looked pretty spiffy, if I do say so myself.
Classic.
 I like that my dress is really simple, but has a fun sequined detail at the cuff.

 I LOVE Lori's hair.  An up-do is perfect for the cut of her dress.

A special thanks to our friend Kyungmoo Ryu for the photos!
   Lori's glam shoes here on the left and my simple black pumps on the right...

Much more to come...stay tuned and have a wonderful Saturday with your families!  Christmas is almost here and my whole family is in town.  We are off to do a giant group photo...should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...