DGV Nav

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday: Spring Flowers

kale and hydrangea arrangement
It has been the most beautiful weekend!  It's in the 80's and the wind has decided to give us a break.  This kind of weather deserves to be celebrated with flowers.  
...
Spring Table
<3
lilacs *love*
I am in love with this gorgeous fabric!  Isn't it just amazing?  It would be spring forever in a room that had this fabric in it.  Possibly paired with a very pale blue wall.
Friday afternoon my Gwenna was picking "flowers" to give as gifts.  I love her thoughtful, giving heart.
Hope your weekend is going well!  I'm off to paint a few ceilings but not before I devour a glazed doughnut and a few cups of coffee...

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely in love with those light blue vases and purple flowers!
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when I am filthy stinking rich (haha!) I am going to have fresh flowers in my home all the time! I love the top pic and then the purple ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love having fresh flowers at home, really brightens everything up.

    Nora

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...