DGV Nav

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Dream Space

Image via Pinterest
Hello there.  Hello, Thursday.  Today the Cat and I are going to Disney Land... and I have to say it's pretty perfect timing.
You see, yesterday, my dog and I woke up at the same time, about  5:50 a.m. because we both heard a noise on the front porch.  It turned out to be a very, very drunk man who I think thought was at his house.  I am not kidding, folks... he was SO drunk and it wasn't even 6 a.m.!  My dog was going crazy; she was ready to attack and defend!  I thought I might have to bust out some of my karate on him.  Long story short, he stumbled off and I really feel I deserve a day at Disney!
 I thought I would share this gorgeous outdoor space with you since I have been slipping more and more into vacation mode. I mean, how perfect is this set up for dining Al fresco?!
Enjoy your Thursday!
Lori

4 comments:

  1. Man, how scary! And weird! Hope you have fun on your trip. That deck looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Martha! We had a great time. It was pretty scary with that guy; now I am constantly checking the porch.
      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Having a stranger show up at your doorstep, how creepy! Love al fresco dining on a lighter note.

    Nora

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...