DGV Nav

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wednesday Pinsday

Just in case you didn't know this, friends, it's Wednesday.  For us here at DGV that means another round of linking up with Michelle over at The Vintage Apple for Wednesday Pinsday.  Let's see if a theme emerges.




This pin makes me want to travel. We don't really have any places around here that look like that. I love walking down streets like this in new places and imagining what life would be like if we lived there.
The more I look at that picture, the more I think it might just be the Pullman District in Chicago, which I love.

Hmmm, so travel seems to be a theme so far... And not just to other places, but apparently to other times as well.

Ever since Rebecca mentioned that I might consider getting a round table for my kitchen/dining room area, I've been keeping my eyes open for the perfect one for my newly painted space.
I love this quote. I came across it during last week's link up, I do believe, and I just absolutely love it. Okay, one more... This one cracked me up when I first saw it, but it gets real old, real quick.
.
image via Not Entirely Dissuasive
here on pinterest
I am not entirely sure why I love this, but I do.  She is getting down with her bad self.  And I love the little head bob going on with the girl in the back.  (But, oh.my.  She gets annoying after a couple of minutes.)

Hope you all have a great day!
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I'm seriously LOLing at the dancing pattern. The women in my family are sewers so the idea of pattern chicks gettin down is hilarious to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dancing pattern is so funny. I love the pin with the dog- it makes me thing of a cafe in Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the black and white pic...
    looks like girls are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dining table! so chic!!!

    everythingtastiful.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...