DGV Nav

Monday, June 24, 2013

Inspiration: Potted Succulents

I've wanted a few urns filled with succulents on my back patio for a while now.  Since I live in the desert I think it's nice to have a nod to that fact somewhere in my landscape, since I typically ignore the fact and have tons of grass and trees, boxwood and roses.  I'm liking succulents even more since I found some of these inspiration photos.  No cactus, though, please.  I will never like them...such unfriendly little beasts:)
pinterest via accordingtolea
The mix of an old world urn filled with succulents really appeals to me.
The colors are so pretty!
How gorgeous is this?  I find that I really like the spilling- over effect of this arrangement. 
pinterest via knightmovesblog
I love the idea of a few individual potted succulents as little accents indoors like this one.
What do you think?  Are you liking succulents too?

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am obsessed with succulents! I really need to get some planted soon. those inspiration photos make me want to get some even sooner. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so with you, Ashley! I haven't done it yet either but I see it in my near future;) I just need the perfect containers...

      Thanks for stopping!

      Rebecca

      Delete
  2. I love all of these so much! I've been wanting to get a little collection together for a few years but just haven't done it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Leeann! I just bought a pot filled with a variety of succulents for $25 (walmart) for my dad, but I might want to tackle my own unique compilation soon;)

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...