DGV Nav

Monday, July 29, 2013

Back to School

Well, it's just about that time again- time to go back to school. For some of you, this doesn't mean anything more than aisle after aisle of fresh new school supplies. For those of us who have kids in school, or who are in the field of education, those shiny new crayons, packages of brand new paper and not yet sharpened pencils signal the end of vacation and the start of another new school year.
I figured since it 's Monday anyway, why not share some of the supplies that will be making it into the Cat's backpack for school (which, by the way, starts next week)?!
First, let me just say that she will not be carrying around an alarm clock; I just love the kind of vintage style on this one from Cotton On.
Second, how stunning is that first a4 campus notebook- the marbled one.  I think it is gorgeous, and the pencils from See Jane Work go stunningly with it.  Plus, those little animal sharpeners are too cute for school.  I'm also loving those rulers- who knew school supplies could be so stylish?!



Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I always LOVED back to school–I'd spend hours at the office supply store picking out the perfect pencils and notebooks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...