DGV Nav

Monday, July 22, 2013

Powder Room Wallpaper

I finally got wallpaper for my powder room!  I am not finished yet because I needed to order another roll but It will be completed soon.  I ended up with a paper called Peacock by Allen and Roth available here.  This paper wasn't expensive but looks gorgeous.  I almost bought a paper that is 3 times the price but now I am happy I didn't.  I can't wait to finish and enjoy!
A big thank you to my mom for her wallpaper hanging expertise:)
I hope your week is off to a great start.

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the color! I am working on our powder room too and am on my way to Home Goods now to look for a mirror! :) Happy Tuesday! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't powder rooms fun! Enjoy mirror shopping:)

      Rebecca

      Delete
  2. I'm usually not a fan of wallpaper because the only wallpaper I've seen in homes is super dated but you've changed my opinion of wallpaper! This is sooooo GORGEOUS!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great! It must feel so good to be finishing up your project and have such a pretty powder room!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right: It is a great feeling when a big project comes to an end and the results are satisfying.
    Thank you,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...