DGV Nav

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Quote of the Day: Undervalue/ Overvalue

Tips for teachers: how to deal with friends who put down your job.
Let me just tell you, I'm ridiculously tired tonight.  Teaching (subbing) has zapped the life out of me.  I have been very discouraged about the prospect of teaching full time after this long term assignment I've had.  I so admire all the dedicated teachers out there:  my husband and Lori amaze me.  It is a difficult job to say the least, but can you think of one substantially more important?  
true
Whether or not I choose to continue the path toward teaching, I value the career.  If you are an educator, my hat tips to you and I hope you know just how important you are!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot articulate how much I admire teachers. I think they have the hardest job. It's hard to watch my kids let alone 30 of someone else's!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...