DGV Nav

Friday, September 27, 2013

Current Obsession:Sideboards

There is this one spot in my dining room, under a large mirror, that desperately needs to be filled.  You got it--I need a sideboard or long console table.  I have needed this intregal piece for years but haven't found the right one or the right one has the wrong price tag. Also, I'm not entirely sure what I am looking for: Is it white or wood?  Anyway, I've really become obsessed with the hunt for this piece that will complete the look and function of my family dining room.

Below are a few options that are currently on the market:


sideboards

Walnut furniture / Restoration Hardware sideboard
Which would you choose?
Have a wonderful day, because it's Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...