DGV Nav

Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekend Recap: Puck and Pumpkin Pancakes

Let me state the obvious: it's Monday.  The weekend kind of flew by over here; how about for you?
Our weekend was spent visiting with family, eating pumpkin pancakes, studying up on Shakespeare, and then going to see a local production of A Midsummer Night's Dream.  Hence my Saturday outfit was pretty casual and comfortable, with just a couple of errands to be run and the rest of the day working from home and reading some of the bard to the Cat.
I am such a mean Mom; my kiddo has a field trip to see A Midsummer Night's Dream on Monday with her class, but I found out last Thursday that a production (which I suspected was the same one) was being held on Sunday and I made her go to that with me.  So today she is seeing the exact same play again.
Whatever, right?  A little extra Shakespeare never killed anyone.
I wanted to go see the play because we are learning about it in my class- picture 30 5th graders reciting Shakespeare; that's 30 nine and ten year olds pretending to be Oberon, King of the fairies, telling Puck to fetch him a flower so he can play a trick on his Queen.
Anyway, I hope your week is off to a fabulous start.

Weekend



J.Crew elbow patch shirt / AllSaints denim biker jacket / Abercrombie & Fitch destroyed boyfriend jeans / Kate Spade shoes / Mulberry structured leather handbag / Jack Spade leather bracelet watch / Kate Spade earrings / Sperry Top-Sider sparkly belt / Bobbi Brown Cosmetics eyeshadow


Oh, and how fantastic is that belt?!


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I love the sweater with the elbow patch. Haha, you're right, a little shakepeare never hurt anyone! Hope she liked it!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, and plenty of weekend Shakespeare!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...