DGV Nav

Monday, December 2, 2013

Waiting on Martha Gift Guide

I have to be honest...  when I set out to create this gift guide, I wasn't planning on using just one shop, but after I kept finding piece after perfect piece, all from Waiting on Martha, I decided to just go with it.  It truly is a one stop shop for all your gifting needs!  And with the code MerryMerry, you can get free shipping over $75 and a free gift with purchase.  Nice!

Waiting on Martha



Paper placemat / What's New / Macaron Bath Fizzers / What's New / What's New / What's New / What's New / Ban.do Flash Bobbi Set /

This is seriously just a small sampling of all the fabulousness that awaits you once you head on over.
I hope you are all having a happy Monday; it's back to work for me!


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Love all these items!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they great?! I love those pennants, and those place-mats are too cute!
      Lori

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...