DGV Nav

Thursday, December 19, 2013

What I Want: Black Bow Flats

Let me tell you that this is the first time I have sat down all day!  The holidays seem to get busier every year.  I'm not complaining, though, I love it.  Baking, entertaining, being entertained, shopping, decorating...it's all so wonderful.  Tomorrow I get to entertain my closest girlfriends at breakfast, then I am going to bake some cookies to go with my kiddos teacher gifts, then I have my husbands work party to attend.  This brings me to a bit of a quandary--what do I wear?  This is a casual group, but it's a Christmas party!   
I'm leaning toward a simple long-sleeve dress with these lovely black flats (at the top of my Christmas list).  I am totally open to suggestions on this one though.  Do I go with jeans and heals?  Lori!!!  I need your help!
I'll bet life is crazy for all of you out there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...