DGV Nav

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Spring Table

natural table setting
news.sunday-suppers.com
Now that it is officially Spring, I have been changing out my accents in my home.  I am also looking forward to entertaining.  I love making the table pretty but I don't like anything over the top.  I like these rustic modern tables.  They have just the right amount of Spring time prettiness.
gwenyth paltrow ... easter tablescape
white candlesticks by Paintingdreams
simple celadon and golden yellow decor for the table #entertaining #tabletop
I'm inspired to try colored taper candles for the season along with casual floral arrangements.  
What has you excited about this new season?

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear, great job with this post. So lovely and chic!

    I'am also on: Instagram @kennydaily, Bloglovin and Facebook (I follow back, just let me know your links)


    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...