DGV Nav

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Top 7 Sephora Picks


Happy Thursday! Today I thought I'd share a handful of my favorite products from Sephora.
 First up is my new favorite hair product, from Living Proof.  I got this as a sample and fell in love with it the first time I used it.  A dime sized amount goes a long way, and does a lot to add texture and body to hair.
Second is Almost Lipstick from Clinique in Black Honey.  I have been using this stuff for as long as I can remember; it's my go to color, and I am pretty sure it is universally flattering.  It looks really dark in the tube, but goes on the perfect shade.
Third up is my favorite eye liner, by Make Up Forever.  This pencil has staying power, smudges beautifully (if you want it to), and lasts all day.
Good Genes is another sample I got from Sephora and fell in love with.  It is ridiculously priced, and not something I would normally splurge on, but one of my Valentine's Day presents was a gift card from my guy, and there's enough left on it to make this one last purchase.
Urban Decay's make-up setting spray is also a newer purchase; it helps control shine and it sets your make-up pretty nicely.  This product makes me want to start trying other face mists- any suggestions?
Fresh's Sugar lip gloss in rose is also a favorite- who doesn't love this subtle coral color that looks good on everyone whose ever tried it?!
Last up is a find that I got at Marshalls- we got it a small tub of it for under $5 and my daughter loves it.  It is a really good lotion, and it smells really good.  Like makes me want cotton candy and gummy bears good.  And even though we found it at Marshall's, it's available at Sephora.
So those are just some of the products that I am loving right now, all from Sephora.  Some are long time faves, and some are new discoveries.
Any of your favorites on my list?  Any new discoveries or good old stand-bys that I should know about?

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Fresh lip products are my winter-chapped-lip savior! They are brilliant! Love that they've come out with colors, too- perfect for spring and summer. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound great! I would love to try that setting spray.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...