DGV Nav

Friday, May 9, 2014

Moonrise Kingdom, Revisited

Do you know who Suzy Bishop is?  She's one of the main characters in We Anderson's Moonrise Kingdom.
image via Following Diana
Now you know who I am talking about, right?!  Well, I thought it would be kind of fun to imagine what she would wear as an adult.
image via promise me more
I want to be like Suzy when I grow up.  Oh wait, I am grown up, and she isn't.  So, I guess I want to dress like Suzy when she grows up.  And I'd settle for her wardrobe now, too.
Moonrise Kingdom
Tory Burch
image via
I think both of these looks are very in keeping with Suzy's style, don't you?
Tory Burch Talia Dress, $350
Tory Burch, Perla Dress, $650
I could see her in both of these Tory Burch dresses, lounging around reading or listening to records. And for when she wants to go hang out down by the water, Tory Burch has also come up with the perfect suits that I think adult-Suzy would love.

Suzy Bishop




Well, that will do it for me.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  I plan on going book shopping and getting some drinking done.  Yes, you read that right; I need to catch up on my drinking.  It has been a long week and I deserve a couple of drinks!

5 comments:

  1. I've never read Moonrise Kingdom Revisited but I really want to now just to find out what she's like! I love all of these clothes, I think I need to be a bit more adventurous with what I wear and not care if I stand out! xxx
    La Lingua : Food, Life, Love, Travel, Friends, Italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly sadly I don't know who it is.. But I am loving all these vintage looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, LOVE this!! I want to dress just like Suzy–but come to think of it, I am wearing a solid color dress over a collared shirt today! Now to add some more patterns...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lena! I think Tory Burch must have been watching a little Wes Anderson when she designed the collection.
      Lori

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...