DGV Nav

Monday, September 8, 2014

The Best Is Yet To Come

.
Fall is nearly here!  Or so it seems today.  We had been having very hot weather until yesterday when it rained and temperatures went under 90.  I know that sounds funny to those of you who know what a real fall is like, but where I live it's the best it gets this early in the season.  Since I am so inspired by the change in weather I thought I would post about the things that most excite me this time of year.
i love fall
Cider and donuts--the perfect fall treat!
circusberry.wordpress.com
Donuts and hot apple cider.  I'm totally doing this for my kids!
Roast-red-wine-chicken
Roast red wine chicken.  Absolutely on the agenda.
Emile et Ida . Fall-Winter 2014 .
smallable.com
I am obsessing over this outfit for my 1st grader!
Layered basics.
awelltraveledwoman.tumblr.com
fall nails.
lulusdotcom.tumblr.com
I'm really not into nail art, but I like the look of this.
Check Shirt With Jeans And Black Jacket ////
Little Gem Woodland Shoot | theglitterguide.com
Fall flowers are always a priority.

What is inspiring you right now?




1 comment:

  1. I live in Arizona, where it seems like fall will never come. It rained so bad here it started to flood! Boots aren't worn until December haha!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...