DGV Nav

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Favorite Thing: White Pumpkins

mysweetsavannah.blogspot.com
One thing about being a mom is that kids have definite ideas about how to decorate for it.  They like slightly scary things like spiders and fake blood.  I, on the other hand, prefer elegant or warm fall decorating.  Just an abundance of light colored pumpkins and beautiful greenery- thank you very much.  Luckily, I only have to do the cheesy Halloween thing for a few weeks to make the little ones happy and then it's all mine, baby!
White Pumpkin Fall Centerpiece
White pumpkins on staris Fresh Ideas for Fall Decorating
2da796903cdc526cb00b73a5fc6bf688 3 Fresh Palettes for Fall Decorating
So pretty, right!

I am thrilled today because my husband and I are playing hooky and leaving town to go shopping and visit the Getty museum.  I have needed a day like this for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...