DGV Nav

Friday, December 5, 2014

Pastel Christmas

This year I've been seeing a lot of lovely Christmas decor staring soft, shiny pastels.  They have a girly, retro vibe that I just love.  I don't think the boys in my house would go for it but I can admire it anyway and perhaps talk someone else into giving this beautiful look a try.

.
A Bloggers’ Christmas, Yvestown as seen on decor8
Vintage Christmas Decor at www.vintagewhitesblog.com
Tiffany's Christmas Condo
Isn't that enchanting?
Today, I'm off to help set up for a birthday party for an adorable three year old girl.  This weekend we are taking the kids to see A Christmas Carol play at the local theatre company.  It should be a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...